- Flag Football
Winter Leagues Now Open – Sunday Afternoons – Play on Turf – Fast Paced – Music Bumping – Tons of Fun!
Comeback Sports’ Co-ed Soccer League will observe FIFA rules with the following exceptions:
- Each game will be comprised of two (2) twenty-two (22) minute halves, with a five (5) minute half-time break in between. Time will be kept by the referee.
- NO SLIDE TACKLES will be allowed.
- Each team must have at least three (3) females on the field at all times. If a team fields more than 4 male players this will be recorded as a forfeit.
- If a team has less than 3 female players then that team will play down 1 player for each missing female player.
- No Offsides will be played for modified 7v7 formats.
- 7v7 field dimensions are approximately 40 x 70 yards. Full size or modified sized goals may be used.
- Unlimited substitutions are allowed. Substitutions are running and players may enter the game at any point. Players must enter or leave the field within 10 yards of the half line.
- Players may not play on more than one team within the same division.
- All players must be listed on your team roster. In an effort to support competition and avoid forfeitures, up to 2 non-roster substitute players are allowed per regular season game. Your may make changes to your team roster up until week four of play.
- In order to be eligible to play in any playoff game: All players must be listed on your team roster and must have played in at least 1 regular season game. Disputes must be made to the referee prior to the game or within the first 10 minutes of play.
- A player receiving a red card will receive a minimum 1 game suspension. All incidents will be reviewed to assess further league suspensions if necessary.
- Shin guards are mandatory and socks must be pulled up to cover the shin guards. -Goal kicks may be taken from either side of the box.
- Ball Size: 5
- The goalie cannot pick up or touch any ball with their hands that was intentionally kicked or thrown to them by a teammate. If the teammate intentionally plays the ball to the goalie with any other part of the body (e.g. headers) then the goalie is allowed to pick up the ball.